- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked then write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people.
- Tell them that you tagged them.
- Tell the person that tagged you when you answered the questions.
I was tagged by brightstarclara like a million years ago but I didn’t have my laptop back then and it was hard doing this on my phone, and then school started and I didn’t have time,
and then I forgot I had to do it.
- What is your favorite season of the year? Fall.
- Music or reading? Reading.
- What is your favorite character of all time? Chandler Bing from Friends.
- What is the thing that makes you laugh the most? This video.
- Which is your favorite movie? I have two: Pride and Prejudice and a mexican movie called No sé si cortarme las venas o dejármelas largas.
- Which is your favorite episode from your favorite show? I really like The Girl in the Fireplace.
- If you could be interviewing someone from the past, who would it be? I don’t know! Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, maybe?
- What present would you like to receive for Christmas? Books. Books are always welcome. And a bike. I really want a bike for some reason.
- What do you think about before falling asleep? I like to plan the things I have to do the next day. God, I’m so boring.
- Which book are you reading now or which one was the last you read? I was reading Wuthering Heights but I haven’t finished it because I had to start reading The Iliad for school.
- On holiday: Sea, mountain or visiting cities? Visiting cities, definitely.
I was also tagged by timetravelingrose, so I hope it’s ok if I answer on the same post.
- Favorite color? Purple and green.
- Favorite mythical creature? Nymphs
- Travel with the Winchesters or become a witch/wizard? I would definitely die if I travelled with the Winchesters. So, become a witch.
- Pick a song (it doesn’t have to be your favorite) that you think describes your life right now. Here Now, by Wild Child
- Favorite fruit? Mangoes.
- Favorite season? Fall.
- What color are your eyes? Brown.
- Morning or night? Night.
- What’s your favorite kool-aid flavor? I don’t like kool-aid.
- Do you play any instruments? Sadly, no.
- Favorite holiday? Christmas.
- If you could speak any language, which one would it be?
- Sunny days or cloudy days?
- Favorite dessert?
- Cats or dogs?
- A book, movie or tv show that you wish you could read or watch again for the first time.
- Which is your least favorite character from your favorite show?
- What is your favorite name?
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- If you could change anything about the place you currently live in, what would it be?
- A book, movie or tv show that you wish you had read/seen already but haven’t.
- A fictional character that you wish you could be like.